To become a RONÊ reseller, proceed with the following steps:
- Make your register here, without commitment, correctly with the requested data (you must enter the correct data, if you do not do it the registration will be deleted automatically).
- After registration, you will receive an automatic confirmation email.
- You will have to place an order within the next 30 (thirty) days. If you do not the your access to the site will be lost.
- Next, you will be able to access your restricted area on the site again, where you will be in a position to view all our products, as well as the respective resale prices. Then, view the products that interest you and click on the articles to access their details (from product images, reference, price and colors available).
- Select the color and quantity you want and add the items to the shopping cart.
- After selecting at least 50€ in products, you can finalize your order by choosing the desired payment method, through the following options: payment on delivery*, bank transfer or Paypal.
Orders without customer feedback will be cancelled after 5 days.
After payment confirmation, the order will be shipped until 24h working hours**.
- We suggest our customers to resell each product for twice the price registered on the platform, and no more than that, in order to obtain a profit margin of 100%. This way, it becomes possible to generate a good margin to promote sales (when necessary), as well as there is a higher turnover of products. However, we leave this factor to the discretion of each client.
- The prices visible on the platform include IVA at the legal rate in force.
- You do not necessarily have to own a company to resell our pieces.
- Our resellers can use our photos, both on the website and in social networks, to advertise with their own customers.
* For the cash on delivery method, a fee of 4.50€ will be charged (only for Portugal delivers). You can pick up your order at the post office if you are not present at the time of delivery.
** Due to the pandemic situation, some of the information may change.