Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE)
1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between RONÊ – Comércio de Acessorios de Moda LDA, headquartered in CEF - Centro Empresarial da Feira, Rua Centro Empresarial do Cavaco, nº125, Santa Maria da Feira, Postal Code 4520-631, tax identification number 515 637 548 and contact +351 914 680 682 , hereinafter referred to as “RONÊ – COMÉRCIO DE ACESSÓRIOS DE MODA LDA“ and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.rone.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".
2.º The parties agree that purchases made through the website < a href="http://www.rone.pt/">www.rone.pt will be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the User about the ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.rone.pt
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDERING
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.rone.pt by adding the products he wants to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.rone.pt, providing for this purpose the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e- email and password chosen by the User upon registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Order requests are valid for 5 (five) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website www.rone.pt, RONÊ offers the User the following payment methods via Ifthenpay - Payment Institution Lda:
- Multibanco Reference;
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);< /li>
- Bank Transfer;
- Payment on Collection.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
- Orders are delivered within 5 working days after the order is placed . Delivery is carried out by the company CTT Expresso for national shipments and by the UPS company for international shipments.
- Shipping costs are included in the order, when the destination is in mainland Portugal.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be expressed in Euros, to be added to the current VAT rate.
2. If there is an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, and may choose to receive his order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN< /strong>
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by RONÊ . The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, within 5 (five) days after ordering, with the instructions of cancellation or return of the goods answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method , but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
- RONÊ undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 15 (fifteen) days after receipt of the products by the company.
4. The returned products must be in a salable condition, that is, in the same condition in which they arrived in the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of settlement will be indicated by RONÊ.
The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in RONÊ's database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.< /p>
Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.
Last updated on April 27, 2021.