RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
There are some important precautions that must be taken when wearing plated jewelry. Although our pieces have a small amount of noble metal, having some care with your RONÊ jewelry is essential for its greater durability, therefore:
- Avoid contact of your RONÊ jewelry with creams, detergents, sunscreens, soaps, perfumes or similar, as their residues can leave the pieces opaque or milky;
- Avoid bathing in the sea, swimming pools and / or rivers with the pieces;
- In any aesthetic procedure, try to remove the parts, thus avoiding any contact with chemicals;
- Avoid washing dishes or doing manual work that may cause friction with the plated jewelry;
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces.