TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE)
1.These general conditions of sale are agreed between RONÊ - Comércio de Acessórios de Moda LDA, with headquarters at Avenida Dom Afonso Henriques 528, 2º andar, Matosinhos, Porto, Postal Code 4450-009, tax identification number 515 637 548 and contact +351 914 680 682, hereinafter referred to as "RONÊ - COMÉRCIO DE ACESSÓRIOS DE MODA LDA" and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.rone.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".
2.The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.rone.pt shall be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all necessary information to the User about the modalities of order, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.rone.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to make the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User fulfills his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.rone.pt by adding the products you want to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order the User should:
a) Register on the website www.rone.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User upon registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you during the process of terminating the order (delivery address and billing, form of shipping, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of prices and description of products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. The COMPANY will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. If the product is not available, the COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the entire responsibility of the User. The invoice, once issued, cannot be reissued with alterations.
6. Orders are valid for 5 (five) days, except if the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline cannot be guaranteed. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. In the website www.rone.pt, RONÊ proposes to the User the following payment modalities via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
A close up of a sign
Description automatically generated
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User's card immediately after confirmation of shipment of the goods. If some of the products ordered are sold out, their value will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
The delivery of the orders takes place within 5 working days after the order. The delivery is made by the company CTT.
Shipping costs are included in the order, when the destination address is in mainland Portugal.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. The prices should be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive your order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
The process of cancellation or return is handled on a case-by-case basis by RONÊ. The request must arrive in writing to the e-mail contact email@example.com, up to 10 (ten) days after the order, being the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods answered and defined by the COMPANY, by the same means of communication.
Whenever possible the return should be made by the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the return can be made by Bank Transfer.
RONÊ undertakes to refund the User within 15 (fifteen) days.
4. The products returned must be in good condition, in other words, in the same state in which they reached the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of adjustment, will be indicated by RONÊ.
Your data is processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These data, subject to computer processing, will appear in RONÊ's database(s) and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Their supply is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, is guaranteed, according to the law, directly to the address on the home page of this website.