In 1981, founder Roberto Carneiro began to implement his company. After some years of experience in the sector and through his deep passion for the creation of fashion accessories, he opens for the first time his factory producing plated jewelry in Brazil.
The passion for jewelry and dedication, passed down from generation to generation, led the company to expand its concept to other regions around the world. Currently, the factory exports to several continents.
Over these almost 40 years, the company has grown and supplied products all over the world, namely:
- Latin America: Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, Bolivia, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Honduras, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and Jamaica;
- North America: Mexico, States United States, Canada;
- Africa: Mozambique, South Africa , Benin, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Mali, Angola, Cape Verde;
- Asia: Saudi Arabia, Israel and Japan;
- Europe: Portugal, Spain, France , Germany, United Kingdom, Luxembourg and Italy.
Opened in Portugal in 2019, as a branch of our factory, RONÊ's main objective is to distribute jewellery plated in 18k gold, rose gold, 925 silver, white and black rhodium, in line with the most current fashion trends, without ever underestimating the essence of the classic and sober.
RONÊ is distinguished by the fact that it generates and guarantees a good profit margin for its resellers and retailers, as it has a wide range of jewelry at a great price-quality ratio.
RONÊ is for sale, exclusively, for professionals .
Our company meets the needs of fashion accessory brands/stores that are looking for differentiated pieces. As we are producers and pioneers in Portugal, our pieces are exclusive and therefore correspond to the latest innovations.
We are customer-focused and enjoy following and learning from styles of each trend in order to follow the interpretation they give to the pieces and innovate with their preferences, always maintaining attention to detail, quality and the latest trends in the sector.